Product DescriptionSold by the Master Roll - 18" WIDE x 33' LONG x 80 mil THICK / Brake-Off Razor Knife & 1-1/2" Wooden Roller included!
Covers approximately 50 sq. ft. of flat surfaceSound Control for: Car Audio, Vehicle Restoration, Motor Homes, Marine, Home Theater, Industrial , etc.
* It is recommended to for you to cut J&J Rattle Trap into 5" to 6" Strips, when applying to overhead applications. Roll each strip in place with roller, making sure the adhesion is tight by removing all air pockets between the surface and the J&J Rattle TrapRubberized Compound-This sound control product has a rubberized compound that is fused with a 1 mil Acrylic PSA "Pressure Sensitive Adhesive" BackingThis is the barrier used to absorb the nasty noises you don't want to hear (Rattles, Road Noise, etc.)The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive backing is strong and very effective in keeping your mat where you want itAluminum Layer-This is a 3 mil aluminum constraining layer fused to the top of the rubberized compoundUsing this layer allows the product to become thinner, lighter yet more effective than other sound control products on the marketPaper Release Liner-The paper release liner is a waxed paper for easy release. CAUTION! Avoid touching adhesive with fingers when removing Paper Liner, as hand oils reduce adhesionBenefits & Features:
- Tremendous Bass Gains
- 80 mil nominal Thick
- Can Be Applied In extreme Conditions
- No Heating Required
- Forms & Bonds To Virtually Anything
- No Hassle Return Policy
- Coated Super Stick Formula
- Gain Unbelievable Sound Quality
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise Control
- Reduce Distortion
- Massive DB Gains
- Practically eliminate Road Noise, Loud Exhaust and Engine Noise
- Leaves No Odor
- Easy Installation
- Flash Point - 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great For Firewalls, Floors, Doors, Trunks, Side Panels. Roofs and more! *SEE ABOVE
- May Be Placed Under The Hood
- Patented Rubberized Compound
- Polished Aluminum Shield
- Very Flexible
- Keeps Heat In-Cold Out in the Winter, Keeps Cold in-Heat Out in the Summer! A Great Installation!